Leak Adjustment Request Form

If you have experienced a plumbing leak during the recent freeze event that resulted in an increased water bill, and you would like to request a bill credit, please complete the Leak Adjustment Request Form below.  The utility district will consider your request and, if approved, a credit may be given for usage as determined by the utility district. Documentation and/or photos to support the presence of a leak and its repair are required for consideration.  Completing and submitting the form does not guarantee any adjustments to your water bill. The Board of Directors for your utility district will determine if any adjustment is made.

Click here to complete the Leak Adjustment Form located on the District’s Operator’s website (scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the online form).